- High yielding dairy cows:
- Dairy goats: 60 g/day/animal.
– Pelleting and antidust agent.
Composition pro kg product : 50% Pharma Glycerol 99%
49% Chicory Pulp 1 mm
1% Silicate Tixosil 68%
Analytical Constituents :
Tot. Protein : 4.40% Dry matter : 91%
Fatcontent : 0.80%
Tot. rawfibre : 9.30%
Tot. Ashes : 3,50%
Calcium : 0.50%
Phosphor : 0,10%
Magnesium : 0.10%
Natrium : 0.40%
Use and application :
Dairy cows: 200 g/day/animal
Dairy goats : 60 g/day/animal
Dairy sheep : 60 g/day/animal
Package sizes :
In paper bags with polyethylene inner liner of 25 kg
Fumigated pallets 80×120 cm of 975 kg Glycodry 50
Form of the product: light grey powder, slightly caking under pressure.
Validity : valid for 24 months from production day.
Supplier : Cosucra-Socode – Belgium
Country : Belgium
Remarks : Powder
Glycodry 50 is composed of glycerol (propanetriol 1,2,3) on a carrier ground chicory pulp dried at low
Glycerol (glycerine Pharma) is a natural, liquid substance of sweet taste obtained by hydrolysis of
vegetable oil for the production of biodiesel. By use of temperature, steam and pressure, the glycerol
is separated from the oil. Afterwards, it is concentrated and refined. Glycerol is commonly used in
food applications and is also applied for improving skin conditions, esp. for the teats of the cows.
Glycodry 50 is mostly used as a reliable energy source based on a carrier with dietary fibre
characteristics (inulin and pectin content):
- The glucose precursor glycerol improves energy supply to high yielding dairy cows, as well
before as after calving and thereby has an impact on health and performance during the first period of lactation.
- Glycodry 50 is a very efficient energy source fixed on excellent dietary fibre sources:
– as creep feed for piglets , they take up the feed very quickly,
– as first age piglet feed : glycodry 50 is a very stable energy source with a valuable dietary fibre.
– as energy source for sows just before and just after farrowing.
Glycodry 50 is well accepted by the animals and is also of vegetable origin. It also improves quality of
the pellets of feed products.
Analyse (pro kg product)
Moisture: 9 % Calcium: 0,5 % VEM: 1125
Raw proteins: 4 4 % Phosphor: 0,1 % VEVI: 1230
Raw fat: 0,8 % Natrium: 0,4 % UFL: 1,20
Crude fibre: 9,3 % Lysine: 0,2 % UFV: 1,20
Total ashes: 3,5 % Methonine: 0,05 % NEL: 12 MJ
1,2,3 Propanetriol: 500g/kg Inulin: 3,3 % Ne porc: 2830 kcal
Me porc: 3700 kcal
De porc: 3820 kcal